Sunday 22 May 2016

L.A Splash Liquid Lipstick Review and Swatches

L.A Splash are a brand I discovered last summer. They came out with a range of liquid lipsticks, brightly coloured and named after (or loosely based on) Harry Potter. I ordered a few and loved their pigmentation and staying power.

They are now stocked on Beauty Bay and since, I've purchased a few more colours.




The 6 colours I own range from a few muted nudes to some really bold colours.
They are highly pigmented and their staying power is great! As long as you use a lip pencil or primer first, they're almost meal proof.


I think Innocent Vixen is my favourite, Charmed looks great with cool toner make up and Bewitched is the perfect stand out shade!


They dry fairly quickly and very, very matte. The one disappointment about these are their dryness. Even with a lip pencil underneath they can be drying on the lips. 

I wouldn't recommend applying another coat of these once the first is already dry, it makes the dryness worse. I find it easier to apply them with a lip brush to get the precision perfect.

These are a little bit more pricey than some other liquid lipticks, they cost between £9.95 and £11.25.

I do recommend trying these out, they have a great range of colour and for the pigmentation and staying power you can't really complain!

If you've tried these, let me know how you like them!
post signature
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love that they're inspired by Harry Potter, that's so cool and unique! Ravenclaw looks really pretty, so does Charmed x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've done a Disney range as well, I'd love to get some from that collection! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I've got one from their Disney range, it's a gorgeous deep red called poison apple. I love it! Charmed is stunning... buying that when I get home for sure!

    Samantha xo | Blended to Perfection

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig