Wednesday 29 May 2013

Tangle Teezer Review!

Firstly i am sorry if i accidently call this a tangle tweezer, for some reason it rolls off my tongue better.

This is a short review of a product i recently bought and love!
I like to keep my hair in good condition with products and oils but i am awful at brushing it, My hair gets so frizzy after i brush it so i only brush it right before i wash it every 2-3 days.

I decided to buy the Tangle Teezer after reading amazing reviews about how it gets rid of knots so easily. This was all i was after, not a regular brush.
I ordered mine from ASOS here for £10 but you can get it for under £9 here



I cannot rave about this so much. I dont see it as a hair brush to me because it barely leaves my hair frizzy its just tangle free! I use it when i need to, especially when washing my hair when the conditioner is still in.

Go and buy this product, replace your everyday hairbrush with this!!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i recently jumped on the tangle teezer band wagon and i'm never going back to a normal hairbrush again! its so gentle on my hair and well worth the price X
    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig