Wednesday 18 May 2016

Make up Geek Duochrome/Foiled Eyeshadow Swatches

I've previously talked about my love for Makeup Geek individual eyeshadows and how beautifully pigmented they are. They offer a range of shadows including foiled and duo chrome shadows.



Duochrome shadows are where there are two or more colours coming through, depending on the way you turn. So you could turn it one way and see a silver with a hint of green or turn it the other way and see more of the green with silver running through. 

These shadows open up the world of colour, they're pretty special.

Foiled shadows are usually one solid colour,  with a simmer. They are intense, highly pigmented shadows that can be applied on their own, on top of a base colour with using a setting spray on your brush to create an extra intense effect.

Some of these shadows are neither duochrome or foiled but because of their intense shimmer, I've added them to this custom palette.

All shadows are from Beauty Bay and are in a medium Z Palette, also from Beauty Bay,




Swatches




If you love any of these, or have your own favourites please let me know in the comments below!
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They're all so beautiful! I've had my eye on the foiled shadows for ages but now I'm going to add some duochromes to my shopping list as well x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I promise you'll love them :) xo

      Delete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig