Wednesday 11 May 2016

I'm Going Back to University!

And we all know that means...

exams, finals, and Law image

Source - weheartit.com/

A few weeks ago, I applied to study a Master degree in Cosmetics Branding and Promotion.
I honestly couldn't believe my luck when I found a masters degree that would combine my love for Marketing and my passion for the cosmetic and beauty industry. 

Although I've been slacking on my blog posts for a while now, it hasn't meant I'm not nose deep in blogs, reviews and YouTube videos! It's taken me a while to focus on whats important and right now it's creating a stable future for myself in such an uncertain economic climate.

To me the beauty industry is going from strength to strength and I so want to be a part of that. This course will hopefully open up so many new avenues for me to explore, personally and professionally. 

My dream is to be happy in a career that I want to be in! I can't stand the thought of going to or doing work I don't like or enjoy, I'm just not that kind of person. 

I know it's going to be hard work and because I've chosen to study part time, a little longer than others, I can't express how excited I am to learn more about the industry and see where this new adventure takes me!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig