Friday 27 May 2016

The Beauty Subscription Box with a Difference

Let me introduce you to Latest In Beauty
latest in beauty

Forget monthly or annual or monthly subscriptions.
Forget getting the same shade nail varnish or hair condition as you already own.

Latest in Beauty offers you the chance to hand pick the products you want in your box.

Box 1 - £8.99 - 3 Products
Box 2 - £12.99 - 6 Products
Box 3 - £16.99 - 9 Products

Or you select one of their premade boxes.

The Precious Petals Beauty Box just £20
Weekend Away Beauty Box Just £20
Bright and beautiful box just £20
The Burts Bees collection just £20
The Girls night out box just £20
Beauty Retreat box just £20
The Soft Skin box just £20

They even do one for guys!

New GQ Grooming Power Pack Worth £130 Just £34.99!

I love the idea of being able to pick the products you want to try, so many of them being full sized too (bonus!)

Here are some of the products I've picked for my own box
Bourjois Colour Boost in Fuschia
Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Duo
Korres Bergamont Pear Body Milk
Let me know if you think this box is a good idea and what you would choose!
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think it's a great idea, although I do love getting surprise products in my beauty subscription!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True.. I do agree with you but it's nice to switch it up and get something you know you'll love! xo

      Delete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig