Thursday 10 March 2016

NSpa Brightening Day Cream Review & Swatch

This product has been sitting in my skincare drawer for a while now and I thought it was about time I gave it some attention on my blog.
If you want to hear my opinion of this affordable brightening moisturer, click read more!



This Brightening Cream from nspa is supposed to provide a brightening effect on the skin whilst protecting it from harsh UV rays with SPF15. I've recently come to love the glowy/luminous skin look but I find it hard to achieve because my skin is oily and I use a lot of powder.
This moisturiser is perfect for providing that little bit of radiance without making my face look like a chip pan!  


The cream is quite thin but not too runny. I feel a little of this goes a long way so I don't need to be too generous with the amount I use.
Because I have oily skin I always use a mattifying moisturiser before any other and always before primer because no matter your skin type, to achieve a flawless foundation base your skin needs to be moisturised. 


When the moisturiser is blended in, it gives the skin a nice glow but it's too glittery or in your face shiny.
I feel like this product is a great throw in your bag moisturiser for an over-night stay and would flatter most skin types and ages.

At £6 for 50ml here it's definitely worth money!
If you've tried this or any similar product, comment below and let me know!
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig