Saturday 17 January 2015

Oily Skin Skincare Routine

I suffer badly with oily skin and it doesn't seem to be getting better even during winter. As it's a New Year I am on a quest to achieve perfect skin this year (or at least, try my hardest) so I'm hoping these products will do the trick.


The Garnier and Simple products are pretty straightforward and self-explanatory. Two facial scrubs to help get rid of excess oils and impurities and a moisturizer to help keep the shine at bay.

Th nspa facial oil may seem odd to use when you're skin is producing too much oil. Well, I've heard from a number of sources (including my all time favourite beauty vlogger Nicole Guerriero) that applying a facial oil to already oily skin, can trick the skin into thinking it is producing too much oil. Therefore is slows down the production of natural oil. It makes sense!
Think of it this way...
If you strip your skin of all its natural oils and moisture it is going to produce more to replace the ones it has lost. 

I'm looking forward to using these, in particular the facial oil, and getting some reviews up!

Have you used any of these products before?
post signature
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey hun, I messaged you on twitter, great post but I really think I have something for you to try! I will send an email a bit later :)

    Kay, ohkay-dohkay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to let me know how it goes with the oil i been using bio oil its made my skin sooo clear!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig