Thursday 22 March 2012

April is coming!

I couldn't be more excited for April, its not a packed month for me but i have enough to keep me busy! It's my 18th birthday on the 1st, an unfortunate day for some but its my favourite day of the year not only because its my birthday because i love the spirit of everyone after all it is the day for practical jokes and it doesnt stop me! Im heading out my girls into Birmingham city centre for a night over and lots of drinks! Ill definitely post on my birthday and show my outfit.
Im also supposed to be having some friends come down from Sunderland for the weekend beginning the 13th, it may or may not happen they arent entirely reliable but im considering going up there on my own for a night or two if i have some time off during half term.
 Im also taking part in few competitions on
www.fashionfinder.asos.com you can check them out and like them here http://fashionfinder.asos.com/user/fashionsins/profile
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig