Monday 26 March 2012

My busy week begins!

I don't know where to put myself this week ive got such a busy week ahead of me! I do nothing but work usually on my weekends so theres never much to blog about, no one wants to see my work uniform i work at McDonalds! The weathers been stupidly gorgeous this weekend and this week looks to stay the same. Im going the weekend will stay like this because i hit 18 on sunday and i couldnt be more excited, im also going to London tuesdsay for a psychology conference but not before some cheeky sight seeing!

Today i wore Next leggins, as usual, an unbuttoned vintage denim shirt and
a River Island white racer back low armhole vest (£8 here) I paired that with new Primark blue bow sandals that rubbed me all day and will not be worn for a long, long time! Floral longline bra is from New Look.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig