Thursday 22 March 2012

Mothers know best.

I wore this to 6th form today, i live in leggings its awful i seem to just want to buy leggings and thats it. My mom bought me these before christmas and i love them! Not sure how much they were but they were from Miss Selfridge, i thought she did well. Maybe the saying mom knows best is actually true! My blazers from H&M and the white top is from Primark. I also wore my slave bracelet from Forever 21 which i adore! I usually wear it every time i go out because people always compliment me on how nice it is and its an easy piece of jewellery to match to outfits.



My make up was really simple, just a light layer of Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation, NYC Big Bold Mascara and today i opted for darker eyeshadow and i used Collection 2000 Smokey Eyes Pallet.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig