Wednesday 15 March 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit


The newest Youtuber x beauty company collab has landed!
I'm not lying when I say I've never purchased something so fast before...
Opinions, swatches and recommendations await!



OG YouTube beauty guru Nicole Guerriero has created a 6 shade glow kit with Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Both are highly respected in their fields and this collab is a perfect combination, in my opinion.

I have been an avid follower and admirer of Nicole for years. She was probably my first go-to youtuber for beauty related videos. I found her through THIS video on lightening your eyebrows (5 years ago!)


She is know for her long hair, deep tan and glamorous make up looks! Not forgetting her incredible glow, achieved by various highlighters including those by ABH.

The palette contains 6 light-deep shades ranging from a white to deep golden.
At first look the palette appears glittery which has been a criticism of previous ABH Glow kits.
I've seen a few YouTubers try this out and give first opinions.
Top Row L-R

But... never judge a book by its cover.
This palette is creamy, smooth and super soft feeling.
It is not a chunky glitter (I find the Sleek highlighting palettes super chunky) but more of a creamy feeling to touch.


Bottom Row L-R

The only issue I have with this palette is the shade 143 - it is the darkest in the palette, which is fine, however I felt mine was a tiny, tiny bit chunky. This is something you could easily blend out with a brush or pat down with a beauty blender.

These shades are versatile, this setting spray they can be used as a metallic eye shadow or with a light hand, an inner corner or brow highlight.
I can see myself reaching for the palette for nearly every look I create.

You can find the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit here in the UK
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Forever Young is such a gorgeous shade! These would be amazing for tan/dark skin tones.

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks so beautiful. I'm so tempted to treat myself. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig