Wednesday 17 August 2016

Milani Cosmetics UK Review and Swatches

If you saw my post about where to get Milani beauty products in the UK, you'll know it's super easy!
I purchased a few products so I could try the brand out and see what all the fuss is about.


The foundation is a 2 in 1 foundation and concealer. It has a fairly thick consistency that I find best applies with a flat top brush. I then go over with it a beauty blender (damp of course) to pick up any excess foundation that may make me look cakey.

The coverage is great and lasts at least 6 hours. It creates a semi-matte finish but isn't super dewy or really matte.
I think it's definitely a more night time/going out foundation.

Powder Blushes

Milani Powder Blush Flora Passion
These blushes are soo pretty! I ordered 3; Warm Petals, Flora Passion and Coral Cove, but ended up returning Coral Cove because it was way too bright for me.

Warm Petals Milani Powder Blush
Left - Flora Passion
Right - Warm Petals

Baked Blushes


Baked blushes are perfect for adding that little something extra to your blush.
They are almost always non-matte and have a pretty sheen/glow to them.

NYX do some lovely baked blushes which I talked about here

Left - Bellisimo Bronze
Right -  Berry Amore
These are both such pretty summer colours, especially for an olive/tanned skin tone. Bellisimo Bronze is very warmed toned peachy-brown shade perfect for warming up the skin tone and Berry Amore is the perfect summer blush shade - sutble and glowy.

These super inexspenvide blushes are available on Beauty Bay.
The powder blushes are £9 each and the Baked blushes are £7.50 each (Bargain!)

Have you tried these?
I'd love to know your thoughts and any more shade recommendations... you can never have too many.
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the Milani powder blushes, I have the shade Tea Rose! I'd like to try the baked ones as well x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig