Sunday 31 July 2016

Top 3 Colour Pop Liquid Lipsticks

If you follow me on social media you'll know a while back I made a huge Colour Pop  order and got my hands on some of the infamous liquid lipsticks and lippie stix!



I want to share with you my top 3 shades Colourpop liquid lipstick shades & tell you what I love - and don't love - about them!
I few months ago I ordered 11 Colourpop lip items in total; 8 liquid lipsticks and 3 lippie stix.
I love the varity of shades they have and how inexpensive they are, even when you convert the prices to GBP they're cheaper than some high street lipsticks!


My favorite 3 are Midi, Lumiere 2 and Creeper, all pictured below.


The formula is very running, which is something I do not like about these liquid lipsticks. And by runny I mean, if you left the tube on its side, the product would run out all over everything.


Other than that, these are great value for money, extremely pigmented and long wearing.
They can be dry on the lips like many other brands of liquid lipstick but this is easily avoidable by priming your lips and applying a creamy lip liner.


Colourpop now offer international shipping, so it is worth picking out any shades that catch your eye, watching swatch videos and making an order.

They dry beautiful and I've never had a problem with them being patchy!
If you've tried any shades or are thinking about it, let me know in the comments!
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig