Tuesday 26 May 2015

Summer 2015 Update

I just wanted to update those who read my blog, with a little insight into my busy couple of months. I have finished my degree and moved back to the midlands which was a stressful experience in itself, mainly because I still haven't fully unpacked (argh!)

I am venturing off to Canada for 3 & a half months starting June 4th. I am beyond excited to be going back to Canada because it is such as beautiful country and I have lots of close family over there. I decided to go for this long because I don't know when I will ever get the time to go for an extended period again. 

I've decided to vlog my journey and time in Canada and I will be uploading my vlogs to my YouTube channel HERE - so go and subscribe to be the first to see my Canadian Adventure! post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig