Sunday 28 February 2016

Kikki K Stationary

Kikki K is a brand I have admired for a long time. Many afternoons at university were spent flicking between my dissertation and the internet explorer where I'd be scrolling through the pages of the Kikki K's website, lusting about over their beautiful designs.
I few weeks ago I discovered they now ship around the world for a small fee and decided to order a few items from their sale.


Firstly is this adorable A6 planner in light blue with gold lettering (who doesn't love gold?!).
It came beautifully wrapped in white tissue paper with a plastic protector. I was worried about the items being damaged as they were coming so far but everything was in pristine condition!


It opens up to the usual personal information and emergency contact pages you find in planners and diary's. You turn over and find yourself with a month on two pages calendar. There is one for every month, complete with lines at the sides for notes. These pages are perfect for noting down birthday or important dates so you can see them all at once.


Many of the pages are full of adorable, inspirational quotes!


A week is on one page with the opposite side lined for notes and any any extra bits you want to job down. These also have adorable quotes to help you through your week!


I also ordered an accessory pack that came in this adorable cotton Christmas bag!
This bag is perfect to re-use for a gift or just to keep things safe.

It had beautiful gold, metallic lettering...


And adorable little tree pictures!



Inside the bag was a sticker book, 2 coloured rolls of washi tape, a pen, magnets and spiral clips.


Of course, in Kikki K tradition, there were lots of lovely quotes on the accessories.


The sticker book has pages and pages of bright stickers with, you guess it, quotes on!


These adorable spiral clips are useful for keeping important documents togetehr! Perfect for the office job I'm currently doing!

I hope you enjoyed having a peek at my little Kikki K stationary haul and it gave you some idea of how high quality their products are.
I can't fault anything I bought and I'm already thinking about what I want to order next!
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I adore Kikki K stationary. I am looking forward to visiting their new shop in Covent Garden when I go to London in May.

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig