Wednesday 29 April 2015

Lets Talk Ted Baker

I recently popped into Boots and couldn't pass up their 3 for 2 offer on some of their more luxurious products. Click read more for the full details

The first thing I noticed was this gorgeous bottle of body lotion. The shape and the colour drew me to it more than the actual lotion, although that is a nice sweet smelling lotion. The bottle is a pale pastel pink with a rose gold screw top. The detailing on the side is so pretty. 


Pink Body Lotion - £8.99
The lotion itself is really creamy and moisturizing on the skin. It doesn't leave your skin feeling overly greasy ans the scent isn't too strong. This is a really nice lotion for when you want to treat yourself and it would make a great present for someones birthday!


The next thing I noticed was this mini body spray bottle. Its a really sweet little bottle to have in your bag in case you want to freshen up, or again or presents. I absolutely LOVE the smell of this, I have never smelt anything like it but I just can't get enough of it.
The smell is described as 'floral musky aroma blends notes of powdery violet with peach and cherry accords entwined with a soft sweet base of vanilla, patchouli and amber'

I bought the mini bottle but once that is finished I'm going to get the larger one because I love the smell so much.

Mint Body Spray - £7

The last item I picked up was a lip balm. I didn't really need it but I needed a third item to get the 3 for 2 offer. This lip balm is smalls and nicely packaged. I've tried it and it's nothing really special but the smell is nice and it'll easily fit in a handbag pocket.

Lip Balm - £4


This inside lid has the cutest little leaf to use to open it up.
The balm itself smells nice and does the job of any lip balm really.
All these products are so sweet and would make great gifts or little treats for yourself! Let me know if you've tried any of them and what you think.
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Ted Baker for clothes, so I think it's great they're expanding their beauty range too! The packaging is gorgeous, and you picked some great choices! Especially loving the sound of that moisturiser for summer!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig