Sunday 8 June 2014

Belated May Favourites


Woah! As if May has been and gone already... 
I've been slacking for so long on my blogging so this is just a really quick post.
Click read more to take a peek at my May favourites! 


£10 from The Body Shop
Firstly, I want to mention this day cream from The Body Shop. I bought this ages ago and only recently started using it after I moved back home from university for the summer. I can't believe I've lived without this for so long! Its a really light day cream that helps to mattify oily skin. It has little scent and you literally only use a tiny bit - it goes far. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with oily skin because it not only helps to prevent shine but moisturises skin without being greasy. 


Secondly are products I'm sure everyone knows but I can't live without them so of course they're in my monhtly favourites. They're real by benefit and MAC Studio Fix Fluid in C3.5.


I know I'm late on the bandwagon but this powder is so perfect for me right now I use it with or without make up underneath! I would highly recommend this to everyone no matter what your skin type. I use this in A53 Medium.


I'm sure I've mentioned this amazing concealer but once again, I use it everyday with or without make up! It is Maybelline's Instant Anti-Age Eraser eye Concealer in light. Use this under your eyes, on your cheeks for highlighter or on your toes, who cares it's perfect!
The second Maybelline product is the Colour Tattoo 24 Hour in 40 - Permanent Taupe. Its a perfect creamy eyeshadow that doesn't run down your eyes once applied and blends so easily into other colours. Go try it!

post signature

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig