Saturday 3 May 2014

3 Top Tips for Exam Stress


I'm currently in my second year at university so trust me, I know about exam stress. Whether its your GCSE's, A-levels, finals or just any assignment, you are probably feeling the pressure right now!
These are my Top 3 Tips to help you de-stress during this period

Click READ MORE!

These may not work for you, but right now you'll probably give everything a go, right?!

1. Take some time out -
I don't mean leave your assignment or revision until an hour before the hand in time or the exam, I mean have a 15/20 minutes break. You'll regain some focus and hopefully feel more determined when you get back to it. During this time there's a number of things you can do-
Go for a walk
Watch TV
Paint your nails (I like this one best)


2. Try Green Tea! -
I love this stuff and it may not be to everyone's taste but it really helps with focusing on work. Its caffeine free so when you get started with your work you won't me mega hyper and distracted with the littlest things! You can get it in a range of flavours as some people find just green tea on its own a little bitter. For a sweeter taste, try it with lemon and honey.

3. Listen to some music -
I always plug my headphones in and get on with my work - it's the only way I can do it!
Try searching Spotify or YouTube  for some mellow chill out music if that helps. Sometimes I'll listen to Paramore to block out all the other sounds. You don't really listen to the music but it helps to minimize any distracting background noises!

Let me know what your favourite chill out methods are!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig