Wednesday 8 January 2014

Students on a Budget | Affordable Make Up Brushes

Sometimes it’s hard to find affordable make up brushes when you’re on a student budget like me and thousands of other students!
I've found some good quality brushes I use and would like to share with everyone.
(weheartit.com)
I get asked often which brushes I use and which ones are the best. There are obvious high end brushes like MAC and Real Techniques (my personal favourite, but expensive) but there are ones that are cheaper and don’t slack on quality.

EcoTools have proven to be good quality, affordable AND eco friendly brushes that produce great make up looks comparable to those made by high end brushes. They are my Number 1 go to high street brush. They aren't the cheapest brushes available in drug stores but they are, in my opinion, they best quality. A number of retailers sell them such as BootsFeel Unique and My Pure.


Feel Unique £10.99

Another brand of brushes used are E.L.F. They are an international brand and popular mainly in the USA. they have stalls at shows such as IMATS and get a lot of love from Beauty Gurus. They have a wide range of great priced brushes. My personal favourite is their blusher brush which is angled for precision! Buy them here.

Hopefully you've got a good idea of what you're looking for and these two brands offer those brushes! I love both brands and how you will too! Don't forgot to use student discounts if you have them and if they are applicable!

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig