Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas | New Year | University

Hey strangers!!
I haven't blogged in so long and I am so sorry! I've got some apologies to make, but some exciting updates too!

University has been taking over my life since I got back from October half term. The deadlines were creeping up and exam revision was going on well into the early hours of the morning.
Much to my delight and thousands of other students its all over! Christmas break is finally here and I get a well deserved month off.

I know I said I was going to go Vlogmas but I can promise you 90% of it would of been me sitting in the library writing assignments on marketing and project management (boring I know!)

I've started my Christmas shopping and nearly finished but its none of its wrapped yet. I'm my eyes that's the most exciting bit, people wouldn't even have to pay me to wrap presents I just love it!
Speaking of presents, you guys should check out his website - www.notonthehighstreet.com
I got a few personalised presents for my mom on there and its got such a wide variety of things to chose from, check it out!!


I'll do a Christmas blog and maybe a haul too.
Happy Christmas guys!! 


post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig