Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hello, October


I don't really have a favourite time of the year because there's bits of each season I love. For instance:
Spring - The fresh green grass, baby animals everywhere & my birthday
Summer - Sun, sea, sand, heat (I needn't say any more right?!)
Autumn - Hallowe'en, the colours, crispy frosty air, jumpers and boots
Winter - Christmas & New Year, snow, hot coffee and hats and scarves.
What is your favourite time of year?
One thing I love all year round is the pictures that pop up online depicting each month with the phrase 'Hello..' followed by the month. Below are some I found online for October.


ღrayita

October...

source - www.weheartit.com

source - katevictoriaxo.tumblr.com

post signature


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig