Thursday 24 October 2013

The 'No Make-Up' Make-Up Look!


Sometimes it's really nice to get up in the morning, do a full skin care routine and carefully apply your make up for the day. However, being at university usually means late nights and early mornings which don't offer the chance for the most perfect look everyday (I live with 5 boys and I don't sleep well!). 
 As we all know the weathers getting colder and the parka's are coming out so put your hood, plug in your earphones and get ready for a long day studying!


Most days are no make up days for me but I'll still put on some essentials so my face is completely naked! My 'naked day' essentials are -
 - Benefit POREfessional primer
- NYX HD studio finishing powder
- L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique in 1 Light
- L'Oreal Paris Falsh Lash Telescopic in Magnetic Black
- Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in 100% Black
- Maybelline BROWdrama in Dark Blond



Hair Colour -
Nice N Easy Colour Blend Foam Medium Ash Blonde 8A
Glasses - Specsavers
Parka - Primark

Remember, sometimes less is more!
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig