Sunday 21 April 2013

Week in Pictures



This was my first week back uni after the Easter break and it was mostly spent with friends. I'm lucky enough to have 2 days off a week from lectures so they were spent in Chichester and Bognor this week.

On Tuesday I had my nails done in the increasingly popular almond shaped nails. Now people call these shaped nails different things such as ‘Claw’ ‘Almond’ ‘Stiletto’ and have been made famous by people such a Rihanna, BeyoncĂ©, Lana Del Rey and Lady GaGa.

The rest of the week I spent on the beach, even though it was pretty windy, with some friends. I went to my friends BBQ and toasted marshmallows in the evening and playing chubby bunnies. This is a hilarious game ill link a YouTube video below of some people playing; it’s such a fun game!

SHARE:

1 comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig