Saturday 2 August 2014

One Month In Canada

If you follow my blog or any of my social media accounts (links are on the left) you will know that I am heading to Canada for a month. I made this trip last summer to see my brother and sister who live there, along with their children. This year I'm going for an entire month and flying a different route via Iceland and directly into the city my family live in rather than a direct flight to a different city and get a coach.

If you've never been to Canada I seriously suggest looking into it and not just the popular tourist cities. The mountains are beautiful and the people are the friendliest I have ever met. The country is truly beautiful whether you want to sightsee, shop in one of the worlds biggest malls (West Edmonton Mall) or camp in the mountains, Canada is worth every penny!

I've scheduled some posts for while I'm away and will try my best to blog. Keep checking my social media pages for pictures and updates.

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig