Sunday 16 February 2014

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Review

I was looking for Lime Crime lipstick online and came across a lot of people saying that the new MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer was a good dupe for Lime Crime Lipstick, so decided to try it out!



I bought this lipstick in the colour Reckless
Its a dark red which reminds me of MAC's Russian Red, Rimmel Kate Matte Wine 107 and Lime Crime Glamour 101 
If you wanted a bright, vibrant red I wouldn't recommend this as its dark and dries even darker then when applied.
It retails on the MUA website and at Superdrug for £3 which you can't complain about!




The actual lipstick is pretty thick so one coat is enough. It dries matte which is perfect with an almost velvet texture -hence the name-
I wore this for about 5 hours and drank a few glasses of juice and noticed it did wear off but only slightly where my lips came into contact with the glass. I'm in love with this lipstick! It didn't fade at all or transfer onto my fingers or clothes - BARELY onto the glass when I drank.
This is a perfect dupe for so many colours and at such a cheap price I know I'll go out and try the other colours.

REMEMBER - Superdrug do 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT! (I know it's great right?!)
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig