Tuesday 11 June 2013

OPI Offer


OPI is probably the most well known nail polish brand in the world. Its used in salons everywhere and most likely on every runway.
For Christmas I received the Vintage Minnie Minis collection which they no longer do but replaced it with the Couture de Mini collection. I got 3 mini nail varnishes and the RapiDry TopCoat. I have no faults what so ever with this rapid dry top coat and used all of the mini bottle up so purchased the full size one from Boots for £13.25. This is a lot to pay for a topcoat whoever its the best i have ever tried! Tries your nails completely in less than 60 seconds and keeps them chip free for days.
I saw an offer online for 5 OPI colours for £20, bargain I know?! I unfortunately didn't get to pick the colours but I was more than happy with the choices.
Pink Shatter, Black Shatter, Kiss me on the tulips, Tickle my france-y and french quarter for your thoughts.






I have no faults about OPI, I recommend them to anyone however they are expensive so if you can find any offers or deal I highly recommended going for them.


post signature





SHARE:

1 comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig