Saturday 13 December 2014

Mini Lush Haul

I decided to have a little splurge at Lush because, well, no one needs an excuse to shop at Lush. I didn't want to buy a lot of things because my mom is spot on with Christmas presents so she may have got me some things. 
Click read more to see what I think of these beautiful items!

Firstly I bought 2 Dorothy Bubble Bars which are probably in my top 5 favorite Lush products. Sometimes I prefer bubble bars to bath bombs because they crumble easier and that means you can save them for another time rather than use it all in one go.  


Secondly was the famous Northern Lights bath bomb which, if you read a lot of beauty or lifestyle bloggers, you will know is everyone's famous this Christmas so I am dying to try it! Its a lot large than I expected so I'm hoping to break it up and use it more than once.

I've been dying to get this lip scrub for a while now. I suffer with awful dry lips in Winter and it makes it hard for me to wear matte lipsticks because I constantly feel the need to lick them because they feel so dry. Hopefully this will do the trick and soften them up. I've read a few reviews and this lip scrub seemed to be the top rated and long lasting. 
It smells just like those Benedict chocolates my Grandad used to eat every Christmas so they didn't spare on the mint when they made these.




Lastly I bought another lip scrub in Bubblegum. I think this will be a Christmas present because it smells way too sweet for me. It's a lot sweeter than I thought, you can't help it if you don't like something but this is one of the first things I've never liked from Lush so they must be doing something right!

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love the bubblegum lip scrub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I tried it, I might like it but it smells too sweet for me haha :) xo

      Delete

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig