Thursday 23 August 2012

Long Lost Blog

Ive totally left my blog for dead over summer and ive truely missed it!
A lot has changed and im moving away in a months time to university in Chichester on the south coast on England. I missed the change to apply for accommodation so im moving into a house with one other girl for sure, maybe another 2 girls so theres a little 4 bedroom tudour house with my name on it!
 Ive done nothing but make a list of all the clothes i plan to buy with my student loan and the furniture im planning to buy for my room. I have the basic furniture for my double room, ie double bed wardrobe desk but i need storage for all my uni work and things i cant fit in my wardrobe. I cant wait to go out and buy it all. My new house :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KateVictoria xo. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig